Can you see the difference in the tabletops? Not every occasion has to use china for a stunning tabletops. The quality of plasticware can amaze your guests, revealing the elegance of china! If you are deciding between a plastic or china take a look at these two tabletops to see if you can tell the difference.
Here are my entertaining tips!
- Regardless if you decide to purchase plasticware or rent china make sure your tabletops are consistent. Use it for your plateware, flatware and glassware as guest can accidentally throw away china if you mix the two.
- My go-to companies for quality plasticware are Oh Happy Day, Meri Meri, Sophistiplate and Tossware!
- To add a level of formality to a plasticware tabletop you can rent quality linens such as a table runners, overlays, table drapes or napkins. Also, think of renting placemats or chargers to add style to your wedding day look.
- When you rent china I like to rent dinner plates, entree knife & fork and water glass for all the tables. Then go all-out for the head table and/or sweetheart table with adding a salad plate, salad fork, wine glass and champagne glass.
- My go-to companies for quality china are I Do Events, Peoria Rentals, Palace Events, Hall’s Rentals and BBJ Linen.
Remember, as the hostess, of your wedding creating an experience for your guests is the priority. Therefore, whether you go plastic or china in your table setting the ambiance you create with make a lasting memory!